Attention Community Organizations
Soroptimist International of Sequim is a local volunteer organization working to improve
the lives of women and girls through programs leading to social and economic empowerment. Each year SI/Sequim chooses local organizations to receive a portion of the funds we earn through our local fundraising efforts such as the Gala Garden Show and the Gala Gift Show.
If your organization’s activities align with our Mission Statement and your organization would like to be considered as a potential recipient of our club’s 2017-18FY Committed Funds, please complete the application (click here for PDF) and return to our treasurer as soon as possible, but no later than March 1, 2017.
- scan & e-mail: Karen Renk (SI/Sequim Treasurer) email@example.com OR
- mail: SI/Sequim, Attn: Treasurer, PO Box 126, Sequim WA 98382
Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered for funding.
Each year SI Sequim solicits “Requests for Funding” from local community organizations whose missions align with ours. We are pleased to financially assist the following organizations with Committed Funds in 2015-16.
- Sequim Rainbow Assembly Girls
- Helen Haller Elementary
- Greywolf Elementary
- Mad Hatters/Patient Navigator
- Boys & Girls Club
- Dungeness Valley Health & Wellness Clinic
- Federation Donation – Club Giving
- First Step
- First Teacher/Parenting Matters
- Healthy Families
- Mujeres de Maiz
- Sequim Community Aid
- Sequim Senior Meals
- SIA President’s Appeal