Attention Community Organizations
Soroptimist International of Sequim is a local volunteer organization working to improve
the lives of women and girls through programs leading to social and economic empowerment. Each year SI/Sequim chooses local organizations to receive a portion of the funds we earn through our local fundraising efforts such as the Gala Garden Show and the Gala Gift Show.
If your organization’s activities align with our Mission Statement and your organization would like to be considered as a potential recipient of our club’s 2018-19FY Committed Funds, please complete the application (click here for PDF) and return to our treasurer as soon as possible, but no later than February 23, 2018.
- Your completed application and accompanying documentation can be sent to Shelle Paulbitski, SI Sequim Assistant Treasurer, by email or regular mail.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: SI/Sequim, Assistant Treasurer, P.O. Box 126, Sequim, WA 98382
- Please note that applications will not be considered for funding if incomplete or the requested documentation is not included.
Each year SI Sequim solicits “Requests for Funding” from local community organizations whose missions align with ours. We are pleased to financially assist the following organizations with Committed Funds in 2017-18.
- Boys & Girls Club
- Captain Joseph Foundation
- Dungeness River Audubon Center
- Dungeness Valley Health Clinic
- First Step Family Support Center
- First Teacher (Parenting Matters)
- Greywolf Elementary
- Healthy Families
- Helen Haller Elementary
- Kathleen Sutton Fund
- OMC Cancer Center Patient Navigator
- Mujeres de Maiz Opportunity Foundation
- OlyCAP Sequim Senior Meals
- OlyCAP for women veterans
- Peninsula Behavioral Health
- Sequim Community Aid